We can advise or manage across a wide range of occupational safety subjects. We have a great deal of experience in:
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining safety management systems (OHSAS, ISO or bespoke standards);
- Hazard identification and risk assessment;
- Compliance management;
- Site safety management;
- Audits (topic, compliance or internal monitoring for continual improvement);
- Behavioural safety and safety culture development;
- Accident and incident investigation;
- Emergency planning;
- Development of safety reports and safety documents (e.g. Borehole Sites and Operations Regulations 1995) for sites or operations; and
- Fire safety.
As is the case in environmental management, we know from experience that a consultative and collaborative approach to safety is by far the most effective way to protect people, equipment and reputation.
If we can be of assistance, please contact us via the buttons below.